Christina Zoi originates from Greece. She obtained her first pastel colors at the age of eight to unfold from there and then her artistic nature. She has attended for about three years a private tutorial painting, took Byzantine hagiography lessons, as also photography courses and pottery seminars. At the same time, she was making her own designs and colors, she organized her own studio and studied everything related to Art.
While studying later at the School of Fine Arts in Ioannina she had the opportunity to deal with other types of art such as sculpture, engraving and digital art. She considers her works of art as her own body and spiritual extension. Her paintings are the result of the action of the artist itself, an inner self but also a living story. Art for Christina Zoi is a perception of the world beyond languages, colors of people, social classes, institutionalized situations and manipulative mechanisms.
- Solo exhibition, Cultural Center, Ioannina, April 2018.
- Solo exhibition, Halkidiki, August 2015.
- Athens Art Festival 2021, Municipality of Athens, October 22-24 in Technopolis.
- “Wonderful days in the midst of a Pandemic”, Pocket Star Gallery Lycabettus, Athens, 2021.
- Select Art ’21, Villa Artemisia, Chania, World of Crete, 2021.
- Artistic Project at Thessaloniki City bus stops, Persistent Art, 2021.
- The Pandemic of ARTvirus #ARTvirusHUMANITY, OnLine Art Exhibiton Part2, 2021.
- Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki, group exhibition, 2020.
- Hall of Letters and Arts, Veria, group exhibition, 2019.
- Girl’s School Hall, Edessa, group exhibition, 2019.
- Urban School of Katerini, group exhibition, 2019.
- Piraeus Bank Conference Center, Thessaloniki, group report, 2018.
- Cultural Center of Floisvos Faliro, Athens, group exhibition, July 2017.
- Gallerie of Creators (N. Kifissia), Athens, group exhibition, October 2017.
- Municipal Library (Tobacco Shop) of Alexandroupolis, group exhibition, March 2017.
- Chili Art Gallery, Thissio, group exhibition, November 2015.
- 5th Visual Arts Meeting of Paros, Dimitrakopoulos building, group exhibition, July 2016.
- Root Art Space, Thissio, group exhibition, July 2015.
- Gallery Poseidon Resort, Paros, group exhibition, August 2015.
- GALLERY EL, group exhibition, Thessaloniki, June 2015.
- 2TheInfluence Art Festival,Karditsa,Maios2015.
- “Karolos Papoulias” Conference Center, group exhibition, Ioannina, March 2012.